Monday, August 19, 2013

Industrial Lighting for Less

Hello There! Welcome to a new week! Can't believe it is Monday already....summer is flying by.


Last week I received a call from a friend that was in the market for some industrial lighting for her bedroom. She wanted two bedside table lamps that weren't outrageously priced. As we all know, lighting is expensive. Lighting is the one thing that you can really splurge on. It can change the look of each room in your home. That being said....you can find lighting that looks high end but serves the same function for less!


Take a look at the brass apothecary table lamp. I love the look of the brass throughout this room. It adds a little history to the space without making it feel antique and outdated. 


I also love the look of these swing arm bedside lamps. If you live in an apartment or have a really small bedroom where you need your bedside table for storage, these would be a great alternative. 

Let's take a look at where you can find these amazing Industrial lamps for under $100. 

One: This is a more modern take on the apothecary lamp. It would be a neat addition to even an office to give it a bit of glam. I also love how the lamp has a plug built right in for charging a cell phone or alarm clock.

Two: This lamp originally caught my eye because of the price. It is only $35.00 at The Home Depot. My friend really wanted a brass or shiny gold lamp, but for this unbelievable price...if you are a DIYer, you could buy a can of metallic spray paint for $3.00 and you still have an amazing lamp for an amazing price!

Three: Can you ever go wrong with items from World Market? This lamp has more of an upright feel, but still gives them same look. 

Four: I believe this beauty is the one my friend went with for her bedroom. This table lamp has so many color options that you could have one for each room in your home!

Five: Okay...I may have broke the $100 rule on this one, but I couldn't help it. I really like the idea of a swing arm lamp that hangs from the wall. You still get the same look, but these lamps help keep your bedside tables clear and allow more room for books and pretty items.



Would you consider putting these pretties in your home? How do you feel about splurging on lighting for your space?

Have a Marvelous week my friends!


2 comments:

  1. Though I don't own any, I love the swing arm lamps. One day I may have one or two alongside the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a swing arm lamp for James' room... I will have to check out #5. love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews