If you are running around trying to figure out what to do for your Thanksgiving Decor, I rummaged up a few quick options to inspire you all.
1. Using what you have. Left over pumpkins and/or vegetables to create a neat centerpiece without breaking the bank!
2. Easy DIY. Spray paint cheap chargers with chalkboard paint and add guest's names with chalk instead of using place cards. I did this with my Halloween Table Setting last year and it was cheap and easy! You could do this before Thanksgiving!
3. Use Textures. For a bit of an informal look grab a piece of burlap or fabric and drape it down the center of your table for texture and interest. (don't worry about sewing the edges...use a hot glue gun or leave it natural!)
4. Use Mother Nature! Go out and gather neat leaves, acorns, pine cones to create your centerpiece. In the picture below I used magnolia leaves and then added a simple lantern and candle on top. So easy and I didn't have to buy a thing!
5. You can't go wrong with Candles! Candles create a cozy atmosphere for guests. Load up your table and mantel with as many candles possible.
So tell me...are you hosting this year or have you been invited elsewhere? If you are hosting know that decorating doesn't have to be stressful. Just use a few of the tips from above and have fun with it! Cooking on the other hand....good luck! hehe