Friday, August 16, 2013

Fabulous Feature Friday {Honey We're Home}

Happy Happy Friday! I have another great feature for you all today! My friend Megan from Honey We're Home just built her house a couple of years ago. She has really made her house a home by adding her own touches and DIYing many items throughout each space. Megan is also a very fit and healthy lady who writes Honey We're Healthy. Make sure you stop by and say hello!

Take a look at her beautiful home:





Loving the painted cabinets that make her white dishes pop! Megan and I both have an obsession for Urban Bronze by Sherwin William!










She is a styling queen! Take a look at those amazing built ins also painted Urban Bronze!








This is one amazing mudroom. I would love to have an entryway with so much storage!


Megan recently painted her doors dark gray. Head on over to see the transformation
She sure has inspired me. 









Okay....I saved the best for last. Her "Mom Cave" AKA her walk in closet!! Ah-mazing!



What a beautiful place! Thanks Megan for sharing your home with all of us today! Lots of great eye candy!


Have a fabulous weekend my loves!


10 comments:

  1. That closet gets me every time I see it. LUSTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have loved having a tent / teepee in my room as a kid. What am I saying, I'd love to have one now as a "give me a minute" place! Lovely home. especially liked the bathroom cabinet config and pinned it for a possible remodel of ours. Happy weekend. Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I would love a tent to hide some days too! Glad you found a little inspiration! Have a great weekend Robin!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! That closet is to die for. Love her countertops and pendant lights in the kitchen too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Megan and her beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow her blog and absolutely LOVE her home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, what a sweet surprise to find you featured my home! I'm very flattered. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! Love your home. You have really made it a beautiful space with all your sweet touches. Have a great weekend my friend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews