Monday, August 5, 2013

Recovering from Haven Conference

Hi my beautiful friends! It has absolutely been a whirl wind of a few days and I am trying to catch up on some sleep and projects throughout this week. I enjoyed my time at the Haven Conference this past weekend. It was motivating, inspiring and just plain amazing! I met so many wonderful, down to earth bloggers. It was so neat to see hundreds of people with the same interest inspiring one another.


It was located at the gorgeous Grand Hyatt in Buckhead, Atlanta. The service was amazing and the food was an A+ in my book!








When I was finished with my conference late Saturday night, I came home and told my husband that I was a little depressed! I don't know if any of you have ever gone away to summer camp, but it was exactly like that. It was so exciting and so fun connecting with lots of friends that I didn't want to leave. 

The Jean Jacket Posse



Can I tell you how amazing Jen@Iheartorganizing is? She taught a class on organizing and is one talented lady and not to mention the sweetest! If you aren't following her blog...well shame on you!



Emily from Emily A. Clark was the first blog that I ever started to follow. She is seriously the sweetest southern lady ever! It was so amazing to finally meet her in person. I feel as though we have been friends for a lifetime.



Do you know this face? Some of you may if you follow Young House Love's blog! This is Sherry and she is exactly the same in person as she is on her blog! Full of energy, humor and a real genuine person. 


I also met up with a few other of my favorites like Cassie, Courtney & Holly! Make sure you stop on over and say hello!

I will be posting some recaps of last week here on the blog. I learned so much and really want to share it with all of my fabulous readers! We will talk about some great sponsors and vendors that I met, some organizing tips as well as top decorating no no's! 

Have a Marvelous Monday All!



9 comments:

  1. I LOVED meeting you and could have chatted so much longer. I am still recovering for sure. Such a fun recap. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to finally connect! So wish we all lived close to each other so we could DIY together! Have a fabulous rest of your week!

      Delete
  2. So fun meeting you--even if you did post that crazy picture of me on your blog. Ha! I need to practice for pictures before I leave the house again :) Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I didn't think it was crazy! We were laughing about something for sure. There should be a session next year on how to pose for pictures. I could use some tips too! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it was a great experience and everything you hoped for. I'm excited to read about all you learned; the tips and ideas. Thanks for sharing - looks like an awesome group of women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly amazing and I am so glad I went! Lots of new friends and some fabulous new tips! Yes...I will be posting some during the weeks to come! Hope you are doing well!

      Delete
  4. Hi Amy! Jean jackets rule! I really enjoyed getting to know you and hanging out at Haven. You are a very talented and sweet lady! And yes, they definitely need to offer a class on how to pose for pictures. I look so weird above! I've been snooping around your blog and you've got some great projects. (I even featured your gorgeous turquoise front door on my "favorite paint color" post yesterday - hope you don't mind). Good luck with everything you've got going on. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and hearing lots of good news from you.
    ~ Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! You are too sweet! It was wonderful getting to know you as well. I look forward to keeping intouch! Thanks for the great feature...I am headed over to your blog now!

      Delete
  5. It was so fun! I loved meeting you (finally!), and yes, I was bummed for awhile after!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews