Monday, October 10, 2011

Mantel Monday- Halloween Decor

What a Gorgeous weekend! I hope you all enjoyed some fresh air and outside time. I was finally able to dig up all of my old (dead) plants and add some new mums for a Fall feel.

I really love Fall. It seems like we say good-bye to the hectic dog days of summer and welcome a more calm way of life. I am super pumped for cooler weather (even though today is going to be 80 degrees) and all that the Fall season has to offer.

Along with the weather, I absolutely LOVE decorating for Fall. I enjoy the warm colors, pumpkins, colorful leaves and BURLAP! HA! I can't wait to show you more of my burlap projects.

This weekend I used a lot of items around my home to decorate my livingroom mantel for Halloween.  Most of you saw my black and white pumpkins from yesterday. They definitely made it into my Halloween mantel decor.

Check it out:



I really love how it turned out!

The spider candle was from pottery barn last year.

The white branches I spray painted and added some spanish moss that I picked
from our trip to Kiawah.




The black and white pumpkins were my weekend DIY.


I also made these little cutie tea lights using burlap, paint & glass tea light holders.


The Boo Banner was also made from....you guessed it....BURLAP!


All and All I was very pleased with the final product!



What do ya think? What projects did you accomplish this weekend?

Linked up at:
Tutorials and Tips

1 comment:

  1. It looks great!Hi, I’m a new Follower of your blog and I just gave you a Versatile Blogger Award over at Love of Homes. Please stop by & see who else got the award & maybe become my newest follower. Thanks!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews