Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Getaway-Kiawah Island

As you might have noticed, I didn't post for a few days last week. I decided to take a blog break while we went on a family vacation to Kiawah Island.

We enjoyed a little family time while celebrating my 30th and my Uncle Greg’s 60th Birthday!


Kiawah Island is off of the coast of South Carolina and only 30 minutes from Historic Charleston. Kiawah is a private island with 10 miles of beach and dunes. We enjoyed long bike rides, picking spanish moss, walks on the beach, golfing and observing nature (aka: Alligators).







It was a wonderfully relaxing time. I even got to spend time with my little nephew who enjoyed playing in the sand and splashing in the ocean.

 It was a perfect time of year to hit the beach! Low Heat...Low Humidity! PERFECT!



I also enjoyed walking up and down the beach looking at the magnificent architecture of these Kiawah Homes:




Aren't they just fabulous! I wouldn't mind owning one of these myself!....too bad they aren't in the Hub's budget! HA!

It was a fantastic trip. Spending time with family.....priceless!
Back to the grind this week. At least today is Hump Day!(Wednesday)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews