Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Kitchen Light-{West Elm}

I have added some much needed personal touches to my kitchen and the update is almost complete! Our backsplash is finally finished and I added these pendant beauties over the bar:


After my dad installed these pendant lights, I noticed that the chandelier above the kitchen table didn't mesh with the rest of the design.
Here is my current light fixture above the eat-in kitchen area:


There is nothing wrong with this light, however it just isn't working in this space now that I have changed everything else!


This view is from the hallway and I feel like I need a true "Statement" light once you walk in the door. It would really add a great design element to the space.

I started looking around for something a little different and finally decided on this Drum Pendant also from West Elm.


There are so many different Drum Pendants out there in the lighting world, but I really like the design of this specific pendant. It is a little shorter (9inches) than most and also a little wider (14inches). I am very excited to see how it looks in my kitchen.




I ordered the light last week and guess what??.......



IT'S HERE!!!!

Can't wait to share some pics with all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews