Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tuesday Treats #7- {Inspiration from around the web}

It has been a while since I have posted some finds from around the web! There are always so many fabulous DIY ideas, outfit inspiration and even fabulous recipes I find and forget to share with all of you. I am going to try and be better about sharing in 2014!! :)

Today's Treats are a mix of decorating, fashion and food! Enjoy!

1. Winter Printable via JDC
Do you all remember when I shared the fall essentials printable a few months ago? It was just adorable. Well Emily has designed a winter one and it is as cute as can be! I am trying to decide where I can place this sweet print in my home. You can download a free one for yourself Here!!






2. Butternut squash, spinach & bacon Quiche
If you all follow me on Instagram, you may have seen our dinner a few nights ago. It was this amazing Quiche that just melts in your mouth! I have been trying a lot of different recipe's lately and this one is on top of the list for one of the best! In the recipe it calls for Arugula, but I substituted it for Spinach because that was all I had on hand at the time. I would also recommend spending the extra dollar and buying the Butternut Squash that is already cut up in the produce section. That took a little time waiting for the squash to cook and then waiting for it to cool so I could cut it up and place in the Quiche. Other than that...it was DE-LISH!






3. Modern Farmhouse Dining room
I came across this designer/builder a couple of weeks ago. I of course have been stalking their site and looking at all their fabulous projects, but the one that was my all-time favorite was the Modern Farmhouse. I couldn't get over the rustic, modern, industrial design that they have placed together for this amazing space. You must go HERE and check out the rest of the beautiful home.






4. Plaid & Fur
For some reason I just can't get enough of the fur look this season. Many of you remember my Faux Fur Vest story and how I loved the new fur trend. I saw the look below this week on pinterest and haven't been able to get it off my mind. I just love the plaid and fur combo! I may have to try it out for myself this week.





5. Dining room turned little girl's room
One of my fellow blogging friends, Kristen, just did a major change in her sweet Atlanta home. They decided they didn't use their dining room enough and made it into their little girl's room. She used what she had around the house to create this adorable space. Go Here for all the pictures & Here for the details.




So that's today's round up!!
Have you found any great ideas lately that have inspired you or that you want to try in 2014? Do share!


Stay warm my sweets! The Polar Vortex has hit here in NC, but at least the sun is still shinning!! xoxo



2 comments:

  1. what a lovely mix of inspiration - thanks for sharing these links!

    oh and the faux fur look? i die.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews