Friday, January 31, 2014

Fabulous Feature Friday {A Thoughtful Place}

Happy Friday All! I hope some of you are starting to thaw out from this crazy cold weather. We still have a couple of inches of snow here in NC, but it should melt away today with our 50 degree temps. It sure has been a weird winter.

I have a great treat for you today! I am sharing the home tour of one of my sweet friends Courtney from A Thoughtful Place. We met at the Haven Conference this past summer and hit it off right away. Oh how I wish we lived next door to each other...we would have a blast!

Courtney writes the blog A Thoughtful Place and has been in the interior decorating business for quite sometime. She is one talented lady! She has so many creative ideas when it comes to making her house a home, but also making it a place where kids can be creative and have fun. I hope you enjoy her house tour!









Courtney pays attention to every detail in her home. Can you tell? I Love that chandelier and all the little vignette's she has around her space.



Her kitchen! So light and bright...and those beveled subway tiles are calling my name!

Her master bedroom is so serene and cozy. Can you believe she added a little DIY to the winged back headboard?



Both kids have amazingly fun rooms! So much color and creativity went into each of these spaces.





I love how Courtney added a little desk area in her daughter's closet. What a fun space to do homework!


There are so many kid friendly ideas in this home. I love how she added the kids artwork into her decor in the bonus room.


Courtney also created a craft area for the kids up in their bonus room where they could just create and be kids!





How fabulous is Courtney's home? If you want to see more pictures of her home tour click HERE. For her amazing DIY & Organization projects click HERE. Thanks Courtney for sharing your home with all of us!


Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you all back here Monday morning for a Nursery update! 




1 comment:

  1. Amy! You are so sweet. I seriously could have stayed and chatted with you for hours at Haven. Please move next door. Thank you for the very kind feature. Happy weekend, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews