This week's Tuesday Treats is devoted to the Academy Awards. So if you missed the fun and entertaining show on Sunday, I will try and catch you up with the deets!
1. It wasn't a surprise that Matthew McConaughey won best Actor, but I was surprised by his amazing acceptance speech. It was one of the best I have heard in a long time. He also ended it with his famous "All right, All right, All right" from his first film "Dazed & Confused."
2. Loved Pharrell's performance of "Happy". This blog wrote a great post about the things that inspire her and make her happy and I just fell in love with her writing! You must check it out.
3. Ellen DeGeneres was just as hilarious and entertaining as ever! One of my favorite parts of the night was when she ordered pizza and some random delivery boy thought he was delivering pizza for the backstage workers and ended up helping Ellen pass out pieces of pizza to the stars in the audience. Lucky boy..hope he got a big ole tip! And...who can forget the best selfie ever which ended up crashing twitter for a split second!?
4. Oh the Fashion that hits the red carpet every year! Last year I did a post about interior design that was inspired by the red carpet fashion. That has been one of my favorite posts to date. Here are some of my favorite's from Sunday night:
5. Fashion Quotes...since we are on the topic of fashion and red carpet, I will end with some of my favorite fashion quotes: