Monday, March 10, 2014

My Weekend

Did you all survive the hour less of sleep this weekend? I felt great yesterday, but seem to be dragging a bit today...hence the late post!



I really had a nice weekend and enjoyed getting a few things accomplished and spent some much needed time with my family.

I was able to check up on the flip house this weekend. (before pics Here) Most of the rooms have been primed and painted. You can see our cabinets are drying in the living room at the moment.




We also met with the flooring guy and granite guy. Hoping to finish making some decisions on both of those this week!



I got myself out of bed bright and early for a warehouse sale in North Raleigh on Saturday. If you live in the area and are looking for some one of a kind vintage pieces, you need to visit my friend Emily! She is the master of hunting for amazing finds at auctions! I had been eyeing a certain dresser Emily had posted on her FB page last week (not the one I talked about here). There was a lot of interest, so I knew I had to be there before they opened. I was the first one in the door and was able to grab my loot! That never happens. Usually the items I want are gone before I get there.

This beauty came home with me and I can't wait to share with you my plans for her!



I also picked up this fantastic crystal and gold candy jar. I just "had" to have her.



Here are some more of Emily's fantastic items that were in her shop:
Fabulous glam lamps, a great chair to upholster in your own style & a pair of vintage gazelle bookends!

Neat mid-century clock, another chair with great lines & beautiful mirrors in all shapes & sizes!




Saturday night was family time. We spent the evening at my brother's house hanging with my neice an nephew. They are getting so big and are such great kids.
I found these two sitting and chatting on the front porch...what a priceless pictures!

My dad and My nephew


This girl loves her Uncle John. She can do no wrong in his eyes. We are in trouble if we adopt a girl!

The Hubs & My niece 



To end our weekend and begin our week, we are looking at this view for a couple of days:


Working from home has its perks, but we needed to get out of the house and work seaside this week. It is going to be 70 degrees here today and you bet that when I am done writing this post and finished putting bids in on some new flip homes, I will be soaking up the rays.

Hope you have a delightful start to your week!


P.S. Don't forget there are only 3 more days left to enter the Arrow & Sage Giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pieces you brought home from your friends shop, and a bit jealous of your weekend view.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews