Monday, March 17, 2014

A "Pinch" of Green {Color Inspiration}

Happy St. Patty's Day All! The Hubs and I usually go out and have a green beer or two just for fun, but this year is going to be BORING! We have appointments till late tonight for work, so we will have to celebrate a different day. (At least I painted my nails green so I won't get pinched!)

I am a huge fan of the color green and not just because it is St. Patrick's Day.  In fact, I believe it is my favorite color. I don't have a lot of green in my home, but somehow I feel connected to that color because it reminds me of the outdoors. I love how nature gives us so many shades of green to inspire us. Don't you?


I am not one to overwhelm myself with the color green, but instead add a touch or a "pinch" of green here and there throughout my spaces. I think these inspirational pictures will give you an idea how to add touches of green without going overboard.
























What are your thoughts on the color green? Have you added a splash of it somewhere in your home or are you the bold one that has painted a whole wall, cabinet or room?




3 comments:

  1. I love green too! When we started our home restoration, we chose a sort of minty green with white trim and black doors and shutters, and we love it! We also have a few interior rooms painted green. I love all of these photos...especially the emerald green front door! That's a show stopper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! "just a 'pinch' of green" - i love it. happy st. patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a pop of green in a room, but sadly, your post made me realize that I really don't have any in my own home! That kelly green color is my favorite though and your inspiration pics are fantastic... especially that striped ceiling.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews