Monday, February 4, 2013

A Little DIY Valentine Inspiration

Do you decorate for Valentine's day? I honestly use to just throw a little heart wreath up on my door and put a couple heart candles on my night stand....that is before I started blogging. Now I feel the PRESSURE people!

BTW...those are two REAL love birds that decided to 
check out my heart wreath last year! LOVE!


Life has been a little all over the place lately and well, I just haven't gotten to decorating this year. So if you are like me and need a little inspiration before the BIG day.... check out a few DIY ideas below.




















Source Unknown


















Paper Heart Garland- source unknown



Are you inspired? OR Are you way ahead of me and have already decorated for Valentine's Day?

Happy Monday!









4 comments:

  1. Every year I say I'm going to decorate, but end up jumping to spring decor instead. I don't know though, some of those projects do inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I does seem fitting to start decorating for Spring...especially because it is 63 degrees here in NC today!!

      Delete
  2. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of precious knowledge regarding unexpected emotions.
    My page asilomanila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge regarding unexpected
    emotions.
    My web site > asilomanila.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews