Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another one bites the dust...

Are you singing along? hehe

I have had a bad cold for a couple of days and haven't had much energy to do much around here. However, that didn't stop me from tackling this guy...



Remember my drawer and drop spot organization a couple of weeks ago? Well the drawer above has also looked like this for about...umm...5 years! I am finally getting around to organizing all of those spots that you just overlook. I mean, I see this drawer everyday but just don't make the time for it.



I bought some really inexpensive drawer organizers at HomeGoods for like less than $10 altogether!!
And presto...



I am feeling much better about my kitchen gadgets and utensils.  Now I don't have to dig around wondering if I am going to get cut by some blade!









So amazing...when you take just 20 minutes to organize a drawer how your whole attitude changes? Are you with me?



Hope everyone is staying healthy. I am sure it is the crazy warm-cold, cold-warm weather that is getting to this house hold. Spring is just around the corner! Can't wait!!

P.S. Did you see my pics on Instagram this past weekend?? (@eatsleepdecor) We got our first Snow in NC! Yipee!


Linked up at: IHeartOrganizing

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews