Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Library Light Love...

I have come across so many spaces lately that have the Boston Functional Library Light.

BOSTON FUNCTIONAL LIBRARY WALL LIGHT
Isn't it wonderful?! It comes in 4 finishes (Antique Nickel, Bronze, Polished Nickel & Hand-Rubbed Antique Brass) This particular light from Circa Lighting  only moves up and down slightly. But the light below is from Visual Comfort and is able to move out and over as well! (HA! Does that make sense?)


They don't look that much different except that the arm is a little longer and more flexible on the second light.

I really think I am in love with these lights. They add a little history to any space and are sleek and (in my opinion) sexy! I am debating on possibly saving up for two of them to go above the mirror in our master bathroom. Of course, that makeover will probably not even happen till the end of Summer. But a girl can dream, can't she?

Here are some spaces where these fabulous lights are displayed:









source unknown


Martha Stewart Living







I think they would be darling in a kids room hanging over two single beds!

What do you think? Yeah or Nay?

2 comments:

  1. I like it. Nice job of demonstrating its versatility through the various photos!

    Laura @cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they different! I would love to add these in many spaces around my home! We will see what I come up with!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews