Friday, March 16, 2012

A Game of Tag......

I am flattered that I have been chosen by the lovely Wendi @ Classic Chic Home to play a round of blog tag! This game has been passed on from blogger to blogger over the past year and it is my turn to be "IT"!!



GAME RULES:
You must post the rules.
Answer the 11 questions presented to you by your tagger.
Create 11 questions to ask the bloggers you plan to tag.
Tag the 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you've tagged them.



My Answers to Wendi's 11 Questions: 

1.      What three words (or short phrases) do you think best describe you? Determined, Fun & Creative


2.      If you moved and could only take one thing with you from your current home, what would it be? This was a hard one...I would have to say my great-grandmother's antique couch that now sits in the dining room. I know it is a large piece of furniture, but it has been in the family for generations and is priceless to me!

3.      What do you do badly that you wish you could do better? I am a horrible speller! I am so thankful to whomever created spell check!  I wish I could go back to K-4th and re-learn all the spelling rules!




4.      What is the one thing that your favorite design blogs all have in common? One thing that all the design blogs have in common would be that they are REAL people. I love seeing their homes transform, but also like to see what is going on in their own lives and that their homes are not picture perfect all the time.

5.      Do you have a more introverted or a more extroverted personality? Even though I do like my own space and quiet time, I would have to say that I am more extroverted. I love a good party! I am constantly entertaining, on the phone and when I am at the store, I am always making conversation with others around me.

6.      On average, how much time do you spend on your computer each day? Oh geez. Well since I switched careers from teaching to the business world,  I am definitely on my computer A LOT more. I would say at least 5 to 6 hours a day.



7.      What is the one physical quality that you like most about yourself? My laugh. I am told by some, that once I start laughing it is hard for others not to laugh because it is contagious!



8.      What did you want to be when you grew up? Believe it or not I always wanted to be a decorator or some kind of designer. I decided to go into the teaching roll, but maybe someday I can still help others decorate their homes.

9.      What is one decorating style that you love to look at, but could not live with in your own home? I really love that Hollywood Glam look with mirrored pieces, rich bold colors, and fabulous textures. It just wouldn’t happen in my little suburban home.

10.  What other design blog do you feel is most similar in style and content to your own? I think there are a lot of blogs that have similar ideas as mine, but I don’t believe any one particular blog is like mine compared to style and content. I take on a little of everything! 

11.  How long did it take you to write this post? I was able to answer most questions within 20 minutes. However, finding pictures and creating my own questions as well as coming up with 11 other bloggers that want to join along….ummm a week! HA! But, enjoyed the whole process!



My Questions for the next round of Tag!: 

1. What is your favorite DIY project that you have accomplished?

2. If you could have the skills of any designer or cook, who would it be?

3. What is your favorite color scheme?

4. One thing that we might not know about you is...

5. What do you miss most about being a child?

6. What does your ideal Friday Night look like? BE HONEST! 

7. What is one beauty product you could never live without?

8. What is your favorite season and why?

9. If you could travel anywhere and money wasn't a factor, where would you go?

10. What is one design mess in your home?

11. One goal you have for your blog in 2012 is...



Now to the next 11 bloggers.....TAG YOUR IT!

3.Celeste@ Raleighweds
4.Hani@ Craftionary
7. Amy@The B-line
9. LizMarie@ LizMarieBlog
10. Kim@Sand&Sisal
11. Heather @{Twenty}Something




Thanks for the Tag Wendi ! That was a fun time!
Happy Weekend All!







    2 comments:

    1. Awesome answers, Amy! It was fun to learn a little bit more about you. I agree with the Hollywood Glam look, although I have included some some elements in my current decor. FYI, mirrored surfaces are HIGH maintenance!
      These types of posts do take a long time to create, so I really appreciate you playing along. You've created a great set of questions for the next round.
      Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
      ~ Wendi ~

      ReplyDelete
    2. It was great to learn more about you! I have recently been given the Liebster Blog Award and I have decided to pass it on to... You! Please check your email for the details.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Total Pageviews