Sunday, August 28, 2011

HomeGoods & Marshalls Finds

I don’t know about you, but I am a HUGE HomeGoods & Marshalls Hunter! I love getting lost in the stores and walking around for hours looking for the best deals. I also enjoy getting inspiration from all of the fabulous items the stores have to offer.


I found these pretty lamps yesterday. They would be just Fab in a rockin girls room.

I also saw these lamps. I liked the masculinity that they could bring to a room.

This woven branch mirror would be great in any room!



I didn’t buy any of the above items. But look at the great finds I did bring home for myself!

I found this office chair & city scape for the Hub's New Downtown Office! Look at that original price on the desk chair. It was marked down just because of a tiny scratch on the arm of the leather chair. SCORE!



I fell in love with these Faux Mercury Glass Lamps! I just had to have these for our Master Bedroom. They are going to be very Chic in the room. (will post pics soon!)

Take a look at this great find! A beautiful cheese/dessert platter.  I am currently using it for some of my succulents. I just love the shape and class it brings in my Master Bedroom!

Wow! This was a great find. I couldn’t take my eyes off of this mirror. Beautiful! It is a cut glass mirror. So pretty…and only $16.99! I knew I could find some place for it!

And….my last find. Just a small ceramic bowl for $2.00! Can’t go wrong….right?

Oh How I love the Hunt.....and of Course....the Find!
What great finds have you found lately?

Amy ©




1 comment:

  1. Love the cityscape and chair! Can't wait to see the finished office. Mercury glass (real or faux) is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews