Friday, August 19, 2011

Fabulous Friday- Etsy Handmade Pillow Covers

I have missed all of you this week! I am sorry that I haven’t posted. It has been a very crazy week trying to get our New Office up and running. I promise to post pics of the new place very soon! (might even give you a sneak peek tomorrowJ)

For this Fabulous Friday, I found some amazing handmade pillow covers on Janell’s Blog. This weeks Fab Friday pillows are from the Etsy Shop called Kassapanola. Her pillows would add definite “bling” to any room in your home. She also gives 10% off  first time shoppers! Check out her sight!

Here is some FAB FRIDAY “Bling”! I decided to add some dresses this week. I was in the mood to throw on a dress and party! Enjoy!
   Grey Ruffled Dress                           Ruffled Pillow





  Zig Zag Dress                              Blue & Cream Chevron

      
       Turquoise & Cream                          Floral Dress  


 Black & White Ikat                               Party Dress


Anthro Yellow                        Yellow&White Ikat

Have a wonderful weekend! What DIY projects are on your list?

Amy ©

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews