Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday Treats #22 {Inspiration from around the web}

How are you all holding up today? We have officially took a dive into September. I know for some of you this is bittersweet. Saying good bye to summer is hard, but craving for more of a routine is a must.  Some kids have started back to school today which gives some of my mama friends a bit of a break during the day, but creates chaos in the evenings for homework and activities. Thinking of you all today!

As usual I have been scouring the web for some amazing inspiration as well as fun DIY's that you all might like to try. Here are some of my favorites from this week:

**As a courtesy, please Pin from original source found at the bottom of each photo. ***

#1: DIY Marble Tray
How adorable is this colored tray? Can you believe that my friend Jen made this in less than 10 minutes with nail polish? I think this might be a fun girls night DIY. What do you all think?





#2: Easy Piping Tutorial
Last week my mother-in law was in town. She is the queen of sewing..seriously! We worked on making the pillow below for the dining room. It was my first time adding professional piping! It is easier than it looks my friends. Make sure you go Barbara Huber Designs and follow the instructions. So helpful!





#3: Teen Office Nook
My friend Claire knocked out this adorable little teen office nook using wallternative decals. I love how she styled this whole little space. For the full post click over HERE





#4: Modern Farmhouse
Okay my friends...you MUST take a tour of this gorgeous modern farmhouse. H2 Design and Build seriously knocked this out of the park. I love each and every space and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. So grab your coffee and soak in all the fabulousness!



#5: Tomato Salad with Peach & Burrata
I absolutely love following this blog. She always has such great inspirational pictures of everyday life and shares great insight into motherhood. Last week she shared this amazing recipe that I think is a must try. Peach & tomato season are ending soon!




Hope you all caught our blog hop yesterday! If not, make sure you stop on over to see all the wonderful projects created by these ladies: Sarah, Mary & Brittany





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews