Friday, July 25, 2014

Fabulous Feature Friday {Charming in Charlotte}

YAHOO! Happy Friday everyone! I know I am pumped for the weekend, how about you? I am looking forward to spending some time outdoors with my family.

Today's Friday Feature is the lovely Mallory from Charming in Charlotte. She also attended the Haven conference a couple of weeks ago. If you don't follow her blog, hop on over and take a look. She has great ideas for the home as well as fashion posts you won't want to miss.

Enjoy the tour!




















How adorable is this nursery? Love the idea of using an old frame around a monogram!

Hope you enjoyed Mallory's home tour. She is the queen of DIY and has completed many projects on her own in each space. Please check out more of her home tour HERE and start following up to date projects HERE.

Have a fabulous Friday my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Nice ideas and I will check out her blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet surprise!!!!! Thank you thank you...totally flattered :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews