Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Treats #21 {Inspiration from around the web}

Well it is back in the 90's here in NC this week. Our beautiful weather has now turned into hot hot summer. I wish I could send some of this weather to some of you. I know that my family that lives in NY really didn't get much of a summer. I am ready for fall...boots, light sweaters, windows open, etc. Until then I will stalk my friends that have pools.

I am back with another round up of links and inspiration from around the web. If you want to follow my weekly picks on Pinterest you can click HERE.


#1 Fall Shoes: 
Since I am getting ready for fall I am thinking a pair of slingbacks is a must. I love both of these looks for sure! Now the decision ...open toe or closed? What do you think?


photo one/photo two unknown


#2: Summer's 10 Best Grill Recipes:
I found this receipe on pinterest this past week and since it is peach season, you better believe I am going to make this grilled peach and portobello sandwich. Yum! For All 10 Recipe's click HERE




#3 Kid's Milestone Picture:
I absolutely love the idea of taking one picture each year of your child and typing his/her likes and what they enjoy doing. It would be so amazing to look back at these photos and remember those times. I'm storing this away for the future for sure!

source uknown



#4 Fabulous Breakfast Nook:
How amazing is this light and bright breakfast nook. I am obsessed with the textures and neutral colors. It is such an inviting spot to sip some coffee, host a brunch or get some work done. Maybe my next house will have a nook. One can wish!




#5 Be Yourself:
In a world full of social media, pinterest, hollywood...it is so easy to get wrapped up in trying to be someone else. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same. God gave each one of us different talents, figures, budgets, families and it is time to start being ourselves and enjoying the beauty that comes from it.




I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Sorry posting has been on the light side lately. Trying to finish up some projects and deal with life. Sometimes you just need to step away in order to regain focus and motivation!



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of the kids milestone picture. I wish I would have started that when my girls were younger! I guess its not too late to start now though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews