Friday, November 2, 2012

An update on Life & Flip house {update} peek!

Well Hello All! I feel as though I have moved far away and have just returned for a visit to see all of my old friends again. Seriously! I have missed all of you over the past few weeks.

Life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it? Unfortunately this little ole blog got the boot for a few weeks, but don't you worry I am back with lots of updates and projects galore. And... some of my favorite holidays are right around the corner! I have already been thinking about how I want to decorate for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Isn't that a little crazy!? I can't wait!

One reason I have been so busy and unable to spend time with all of you is because of our investment home. It is literally going on the market next week and it has taken a lot of my time and energy running up to meet contractors, picking fixtures, vanities, pulls for drawers, paint for the door, etc. Don't get me wrong, it is so much fun and I wouldn't trade what I do for the world, but some of my hobbies get pushed to the side.

So I wanted to give you a little update via pictures on how the progress is coming along. Just remember that these pictures were taken almost 2 weeks ago now. The finished pictures with the staging in place will come to you all at the end of next week when the listing is up and running.

Front door hasn't been painted, shutters need to be put back on & the landscaping will be installed this weekend! Exterior Paint Colors


Remember these outdoor light fixtures I found at Lowe's. Love them!










Master bath sure got a face lift! Paint & Tile updates here.



Once you walk through the (unpainted) front door, the kitchen is to your right. Cabinets are installed! 
Just waiting on the counter tops & SS Appliances.



Cabinets are white linen with a light glaze. They are really classy in person. We wanted to bring in a light colored kitchen that would really brighten up the open space. 



To the right of the chandelier is the kitchen and through those french doors is the office area. The glass windows in the door are covered because of the painting touch ups and sanding of the floors.



This crazy messy view looking back into the kitchen & front entryway. Fireplace has been painted since this picture. It is a really neat & old double sided brick fireplace which we left and without a mantel. Gives it a little more of a modern touch in that space. 



Here is the office area which opens onto the back deck. To the left are those double french doors. To the right is the master suite. 



Well that is the end of the tour for now. We are very pleased with the work and will be extra happy when that For Sale sign is in the yard next week! Cross your fingers that it sells quickly!

Thank you for sticking with me during this busy time. I am truly blessed to have each one of you read my blog and give me support and love along the way.

Be sure to check back later for a fabulous giveaway from one of my favorite Etsy shops!!

Love to all!

9 comments:

  1. Ummm ... I want to live here, Amy! Love the chandelier in the dining and white kitchen cabinets. I think my favorite is the dual fireplace! You've done such a beautiful job and I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I would love for you to live there too! Know anyone that wants to live close to North Hills!? I will let you know when the Open House is so you can bring all your friends! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the cabinets! Can't wait to see the finished kitchen!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! The reveal post is now up and running!

      Delete
  3. Amy, looks great! I love the light fixtures I saw, here is hoping to a quick sale for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April. It turned out that we sold it in 3 days! Crazy!

      Delete
  4. I love the cabinets. If you dont mind what where did you buy them from? I'm looking to re do my kitchen and these are just fabulous and perfect.
    Love the house by the way.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really liked the cabinets a lot too! I like how they weren't the typical white. You can find them here: http://www.cliqstudios.com/raised-panel-cabinets They are the painted linen bisque glaze cabinets.
      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful floors. What kind

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews