Friday, July 18, 2014

Fabulous Feature Friday {Life on Virginia Street}

I am very excited to share today's Friday Feature. Sarah writes the blog Life on Virginia Street. I had the pleasure of meeting her at the Haven Conference last week and she is seriously the sweetest person ever. Not to mention quite talented at decorating her home. Wait till you see her office! Definitely one of my favorites. Oh and the laundry room...don't get me started. I wish I had a laundry "room"!

Enjoy the tour.....



































Thank you Sarah for sharing your lovely home with all of us!  I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next!

To see more photos go HERE. To see her previous homes: Home Tour 1, Home Tour 2

What did you love most about Sarah's home?

Have a wonderful weekend friends!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I stumbled upon her blog after reading Megan's sweet comments about her after the conference. Love, love, love the laundry room. Makes me want to paint my cabinets!! Thanks for sharing Amy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews