Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Look Back at 2013 {Top Posts}

We are now in the final day of 2013. Doesn't seem possible...does it? I sat down with my coffee this morning and thought back on this year. It was full of excitement, trials, adventure, hard work and just plain life. I am ready for 2014 in someways, a fresh start of sorts. But, as I look back on 2013 I wouldn't change any of the memories, trials, adventures because they have yet again helped me grow as a person and have changed me for the better.

Today is one of my favorite days as a blogger. I love looking back at what has been all of your top posts over the past year. Some surprise me, some make me laugh and some give me courage to tackle harder more challenging projects for the next year. Hope you enjoy a look back at 2013 and all the craziness that went on around this little ole blog.....
{Click on the link below the picture to take you to the actual post}





Organized our "Drop Spot" in the kitchen with Nate Berkus





Created a "No Sew" Roman Shade for the kitchen











Created some gold and pink polka dot mugs
























Created these DIY Dipped baskets for the living room.






















Created a DIY Wipe-able Paint Chip calendar for my office









Shared some before pictures of my master bathroom and a design plan on what I want it to look like

























































So Enjoyed the Guest Post Series on Neutral Nurseries from some of my Favorite Bloggers!










I can honestly say that I am so blessed to be able to create and share with all of you! Thank you for following along with me over the past two years. I am looking forward to seeing what is in store for this blog in 2014.

I wish you and your family a safe and Happy New Year!! 

XOXO













1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews