Monday, April 16, 2012

Investment House {Before & After}

On Friday, I gave you a little peek into my crazy weekend! Well it was indeed crazy, but I felt like I accomplished a lot. I mean A LOT!

Today I wanted to show you a few before and after pictures of the investment property that brother and I have been working on. My brother is a contractor and works with investors to flip homes.

It has been a really fun project! The foreclosure was bought at the end of February and is now on the market and ready to sell! I got to help pick out the colors, fixtures, tile and appliances. It was such a rewarding project. Now..we just need to sell it!

Enjoy a few before and after pics!

Front Before:



Front After: 


Family room Before:


Family room After:




Dining room Before: 






Dining room After: 




Kitchen Before:


Kitchen After: 



Master Before: 


Master After:



Back Before: 



Back After: 




Here is the breakdown of what we had to do:
Outside:
*Replaced pieces of siding
*Stained Screened-in porch
*Painted Porches White
*Replaced screens in windows on house and porch
*Hung broken shutters
*Power washed house and porches
*New Landscaping

Kitchen:
*Replaced vinyl floors with ceramic tile
*New Paint
*Granite counter tops
*New sink/faucet
*New Hardware
*New light fixtures
*Tile back-splash
*New Stainless Steel appliances

Bathrooms:
*New Paint
*New Faucets and Hardware
*New Paint
*Framed builder grade mirrors

Inside Home:
*New Paint throughout (walls, ceilings, doors, molding)
*New Carpet throughout
*Stained Railings and Banisters


It was a lot of work! I really enjoyed helping with the whole project. I think my brother did an outstanding job! What do you think?

I will share some of my staging ideas later this week.

1 comment:

  1. The house looks amazing!! How fun to get to work together on something! Hope it sells soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews