Monday, November 10, 2014

Veteran's Day Deals Around the Web

Happy Monday my friends! Thank you all for your sweet sweet comments about our big news last week. We are thrilled and can't feel any more blessed.

Today as we think about our country and the Veterans that have served, I feel extra blessed. There are so many man and women that have fought for our freedom. I am so thankful that I life in a country where I can express myself without feeling afraid of what might happen. So if you are a Veteran or know someone who is...Thank you!!

I also wanted to share a few great deals that are going on around the web mostly today and a few through tomorrow! (I am not getting compensated in any way for this post, just thought I would share my finds with you!)

Pottery Barn has FREE SHIPPING on all orders (today only) including pbkids & pbteen. Stock up on some Christmas gifts while you can without paying an arm and a leg for shipping! {CODE: FREESHIP}

Also...there is a HUGE 60% off sale on over 100's of items through TOMORROW. I am loving this pillow and these cozy pom pom throws




RUGS USA is having up to 75% off selected area rugs {CODE:BLCK75} for their pre-black Friday sale. This is an amazing deal if you need a large area rug. Rugs are not cheap! 




Are you starting to think about holiday cards? Me too! Minted has $25 off as well as FREE shipping TODAY ONLY!! {CODE: CHEER25FS} I absolutely love the quality of their cards. 




Today is also the last day for Tonic Living's 10% off everything including custom orders. Their fabrics are outstanding and have so many patterns to choose from. You won't be disappointed with their service either. {CODE: YEAROFCHANGE10}




Last, but certainly not least...one of my favorite boutiques in Western, NY is having Free Shipping on all of their online items today and tomorrow. {CODE: SHIPME} She has some lovely place settings and festive holiday decor for decorating your tables. You must check Home Chic out!



Happy Shopping Everyone! Have you started decorating or shopping for the holidays yet? ....yeah me neither! I better get a move on.

XOXO

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews