Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baby Girl Nursery Plan

A couple of weeks ago I spent some time with one of my dear friends, Lisa. She is expecting a little girl in March and is really trying to get everything ready for her baby girl's arrival. She was unsure of what route to take when it came to the nursery. All she knew is that she loved neutrals and wanted a room that was very soothing and classy. She loves soft grays and linen fabric.

Taking all of this into account, I created a little mood board with some ideas.



Two wonderful gray paint colors are: Moonshine by Benjamin Moore or the above one Collonade Gray by Sherwin Williams. Both would be great options for a soothing neutral nursery. 

Sources: Glider- West Elm; Crib- Pottery Barn; Rug- Joss & Main; Dresser- Ikea; Chandelier- Shades of Light


Lisa recently sent me a picture of her fabrics. They are so beautiful! White eyelet, linen and cotton. Don't they just scream whisper classy? Her sister-in law is going to help her make her bedding as well as the window treatments.

I can't wait to see how she uses them in the space!


I was thinking that above the dresser/changing table should be a beautiful gallery wall with frames in different sizes and finishes. I love these ideas below:




If she wanted to add some "pops" of color in the space she could do that with some artwork, rugs & pillows! 


What do you think so far? I can't wait to share some before and after pictures in a few weeks! Stay tuned..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews