Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Weekend Trip to Hot Atlanta....shopping & house drooling

This past weekend we took a quick trip down to Atlanta to see my Aunt and Uncle. They live in the very wealthy area of Buckhead. I always love going there to see the fabulous homes and my Aunt is an amazing cook and always knows the places to take us shopping!





Take a look at some of the homes in their neighborhood:











Quite Unbelievable Huh? I just love how each home is unique and has such great architectural features.
I sure would hate to clean these places, but I guess if you can afford to live in a place like this, you don't clean yourself!


We also ventured out to do some shopping....and where else to start but IKEA!!
New Chair...just in! I love the clean lines and chrome legs!


How about this fabulous closet! YES PLEASE!



How about these new rugs? I love the colors and patterns. I am totally kicking myself for not getting one!




We then stopped at a fabulous fabric outlet!! Let me tell you I was in my glory....I was so overwhelmed by how many fabrics were in this building that I literally didn't buy anything! WHAT? I couldn't make any decisions, so I walked on out with Nada! Have you ever done that?










And...Look what store I found while shopping around.....


I love me some Jonathan Adler! I will have to give you a little glimpse of this store tomorrow!


It was a fantastic weekend and I can't wait to share some of my upcoming projects that I will be working on because of a little shopping in Hot-Lanta!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love ATL! :) Would you be willing to email me the name and address of the fabric warehouse/outlet that you went to? My parents live 2 hours away from ATL, and my mom and I love to go hunting for fabric! THanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel! It was a blast and you are lucky your mom lives close! I would totally be there all the time if I lived close enough. The two fabric stores are...Forsyth Fabrics (1190 Foster Street) and Lewis & Sheron Textile Company (912 Huff Road). You can look both of these up online! They are also very close to one another. Best of luck!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! Love those fabrics-- I have the same problem in fabric stores. I want to buy all of it, so I don't buy anything.... What I really need to do is win the lottery to get ALL of it. :-)

    Erin @ The Great Indoors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews