Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekend Getaway & DIY Bracelets

Is it really Wednesday? Where has this week gone?

Last weekend was a much needed getaway to the beach!




We relaxed....




Played games.....




Felt some sand between our toes.....



And enjoyed a little of God's beauty....


BUT!!! WE ALSO COMPLETED A DIY!!.....(I know I just had to bring something to do!)


I have noticed that the bracelet trend of stacking isn't going away...so I thought I should get on board!

I found these instructions on pinterest and just had to give them a try!


While searching around the web...I also found these beauties.
Wrap Bracelets....You can find instructions here.



The three of us girls had a DIY night at the beach while the boys were doing who knows what!
Here is how our DIY bracelets turned out.....













Aren't they Fab?

They were very fun and easy to make! I also found another one I want to try! Check it out on my DIY IDEAS pinterest board if you are interested!

Happy Wednesday All!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews