Monday, December 15, 2014

Last Minute Christmas Cards + 60% OFF today only!

Welcome to Monday! With only 10 days left till Christmas I am sure most of you are busy getting ready for guests, wrapping presents and maybe even doing some last minute shopping. I am happy to say that I am finished with shopping and plan on taking some time to wrap gifts in the evenings this week.

One thing that I was WAY behind on this year were my Christmas cards. And...from the look of my card holder, most of my friends are too! hehe

I usually have my cards ordered by the first week of December and have them addressed and out the door two weeks before Christmas. Well life happens as we all know, and I just ordered mine yesterday! Yikes! I am hoping they will be here this week so at least I can get them out the door by the weekend.

As I was looking around the usual sites that I have order from....Minted, Tinyprints, Shutterfly...I noticed that they had absolutely wonderful cards, but the prices were mighty high for the last minute card maker like me! I was going to end up paying around $150-$175 when all was said and done. With two babies on the way I knew that the Hubs would throw a fit at that price. So....I shopped around and found Snapfish. They had similar cards, but had/have a deal going on for 60% OFF plus free shipping! (CODE: PEACE60)

Here is a little sneak peek of our card...

I was happy with how it turned out, especially for a last minute thought. There was even room on the backside for another picture and a place to write a bit about our year for no extra charge. 



Thanks to my dad who came over and took some great pictures of us in our backyard last week! Love using talented family members to get things done. 

Here are a few of our outtakes & unedited pictures from the photoshoot....









We sure have a good time together and he was a good sport about my Merry Christmas sign. He didn't know where to put his hands and thought the idea was crazy, so we cracked up about it but, got at least one good one for the card! Oh the simple things that keep us laughing.

Tell me...are your cards already in the mail? If you are a procrastinator like me, you can check out all the sites I listed above and here are a few deals going on this week:

SnapFish: 60% off Holiday Cards (CODE: PEACE60) **Only through tonight, Dec. 15th!***

TinyPrints: Up to 30% off and 25% off no min (CODE: 30SWDEAL) Free Shipping on $49+ (CODE: FREESHIP49) ***This Runs through Dec. 16th***

Shutterfly: Save up to 40% off Cards and Free Shipping on $49+ ***Runs through today Dec. 15th***



By the way...I was not compensated for this post in anyway. Just thought some of you could benefit from my lack of organization! Enjoy! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love these cards!!! So so cute!
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney...now the goal is to get the out by the weekend! Trying!

      Delete
  2. Too cute! I love the final version. And I agree - these card prices have gotten out of hand lately! I'll have to check out Snapfish next year. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews