Monday, September 26, 2011

For the Love of.....

Pink and Gray

Ever since I was a little girl, I just loved the color pink. You could say I was a “girly girl”! I had a pink and green bedroom with pink flowered wallpaper. If you asked me what my favorite color was…I would have yelled “PINK!”

I even had a pink and white wedding. So needless to say…… I like pink.

Unfortunately, the hubs is a “Manly Man”, so that leaves me without much pink in my home. I have been craving a little pink lately and found some fantastic pink and gray rooms all over blogland.



I love how pale pink paired with gray can really make a room feel classy, not too girly.





 via












Pink and Gray.....I Love

What colors have you fallen in love with lately?

1 comment:

  1. Amy,

    These are absolutely beautiful! What grace and style! These rooms look not only inviting but relaxing and comfortable. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews